"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward" (Psalm 127:3)
We believe that children are a gift from God. One of the most important things in a child’s life is the training they receive. It is our desire to provide a quality program that will offer biblically based, age appropriate learning opportunities and recognize the individual development levels in each child. We hope to create a joy and eagerness for learning about God and His love that will last a lifetime. It is also our intent to provide a creative educational experience that will include a variety of learning genres.
At Lascassas Baptist Preschool, our calling is to work with children; stimulating their physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth. Our ministry is to work with families; offering programs to families who need child care, but desire a quality preschool. And our passion is to combine them both! By using the best curricula and utilizing the talents of our teachers, we are able to make our calling, our ministry, and our passion a reality.
Choosing a childcare facility for your child is an extremely important decision for all parents. For many young children, preschool is the first group experience they have and it sets the stage for future learning. We recommend and encourage all parents to visit our facility, meet our staff and take a look at the programs we offer. Call to schedule your tour today!
At Lascassas Baptist Preschool, we are proud of the program we have created for our families. Here's just a sampling of what we have to offer:
- Educated and trained staff devoted to meeting each child's needs
- Curriculum proven to prepare your child for kindergarten
- Ongoing student assessments
- Programs and hours to meet your family's needs
- CPR and First Aid certification and/or training for all staff members
- Small classroom sizes
- Low child to teacher ratios
- Morning prayer time as a group
- Daily Bible time and reinforcement of scripture memorization
- Weekly chapel time with our pastor, Dr. Kenneth Summey
- Sibling Discount (10%)
- Onsite gymnastics class, Little Kicks Tumbling
- Onsite soccer class, Soccer Shots